Andersen Aurora Manufacturing is currently accepting applications for 2nd & 3rd shift full-time machine operator roles in Aurora, OH . These full-time opportunities require a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a manufacturing and/or fabrication environment.
Under the direction and guidance of Supervision, and senior operators, machine operators run pultrusion and fabrication machines to produce required parts as determined by the production schedule and customer requirements. Develop a growing capability including troubleshooting, processing and inspecting profiles.
· Work in a safe manner and follow safe work practices and policies. Help ensure co-workers are working safely and following safety requirements.
· Support and exhibit respectful workplace behavior and teamwork.
· Operate manufacturing equipment and use hand tools as required.
· Able to shutdown and clean line properly, remove and clean tooling.
· Able to assist with line set ups and start up with direction from Supervision.
· Complete necessary documentation, including process checks, quality checks, and production reporting.
· Able to use intuitive and creative thinking to recognize and solve minor issues and refer complex problems to appropriate associates.
· Recognize mechanical issues that should involve Maintenance associates.
· Engage in cross-training to maintain flexibility and adaptability to support resource planning.
· Support and participate in Employee Engagement activities
· Perform other duties across the plant as needed as directed by supervision or management.
Competitive wage – starting rate of $14.64/hour with regular wage increase and shift premium, full benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and profit sharing.