Inside Sales Center Representative - (20025)
To convert both inbound and outbound phone calls into sales appointments.
- Act as “voice of RbA”; communicate to all team members, customers and prospective customers respectfully and tactfully.
- Fulfill activity plan and appointment conversion goals within stated guidelines.
- Communicate using the company-prescribed appointment-setting methodology.
- Obtain and input all essential homeowner information correctly including names, address, phone number(s), email address and secondary contact.
- Identify (and document in the system) the contact on each call and the full names of all homeowners along with their wants, needs, desired results, problems and essential facts. This includes selling the value of having ALL interested parties at the appointments.
- Question & listen to customers; identify the customer's wants, needs, desired results or problems; re-direct calls to appropriate contact to ensure customer is served appropriately.
- Sell the value of the in home consultation and convert appointments at or above the stated percentage goal.
- Meet or exceed the desired level of outbound calling activities using the calling queues (open quote, prospect and cancellation). This also involves following the prescribed process for resulting leads and setting future callbacks.
- Coordinate with outside sales team the specifics of appointment date, time, address and any special instructions to set them up for success.
- Assume responsibility, including follow-up, for all problem resolution and customer satisfaction within your responsibility and authority.
- Follow up on all voice mail and other inquiries immediately.
Coach & train other inside sales representatives as needed.
Other duties as required.
This position is a contract role and the chosen candidate will be working at Andersen through a third party staffing agencyQualifications
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Inside sales and/or Call Center experience preferred
- Strong computer/data entry skills; Detail oriented
- Demonstrated interpersonal, listening and questioning skills
- Customer focused, results oriented; strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Able to work non-traditional hours as needed (evenings and weekends)
Oak Park Heights, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.