Neighborhood Marketer - (18869)
This is a great opportunity for a personable and persuasive person to have fun and make money canvassing for the most recognized name in windows!
Under the direction of the Canvassing Program Manager & Lead, you’ll be responsible for generating highly qualified sales leads for us by engaging and collecting data from prospects in targeted market areas.
- Conduct door-to-door campaigns
- Represent Renewal by Andersen with the utmost degree of professionalism at all times
- Maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude about our products
- Maintain neat and well organized canvassing materials
- Accurately keep records on data collected
- Be courteous, neat, clean and in proper uniform at all times
- Attend company meetings as required
- Deliver canvassing results to and advise the Canvassing Program Manager & Lead on any information that could improve the profitability, competitiveness or safety policies of Renewal by Andersen
- Comply with any other duties or responsibilities as needed
Successful Canvassers must possess:
- The physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
- A high school diploma
- Strong verbal communication skills
- A positive and outgoing personality
- Goal orientation and self-motivation
If you’re a hardworking, outgoing people person, join us at Renewal by Andersen, America's premier replacement window and door company!
Glenview, IL US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.