Supply Chain Analyst/Sr. Supply Chain Analyst - (22957)
Recognized as an expert in own area within the organization. Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal and/or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices. Solves complex problems. Takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. Demonstrates mastery of continuous improvement tools and methodologies and competency in larger project management. Involved in transforming existing supply chains to support changing business needs. Lead high visibility, strategic projects. Facilitates cross-functional projects/continuous improvement events including Kaizens, value stream mapping and process mapping.
- Analyze entire Supply Chain including logistics costs, materials and sources.
- Propose, implement and support cross functional, multi-site or high level business models to support in alignment with business strategy.
- Manage large cross-functional projects across entire Supply Chain (Identify, develop and complete strategic level work plans) and facilitate large teams with explicit scope and objectives.
- Lead integration of new high level process changes
- Represent the Supply Chain on cross-functional business unit teams and align project or process improvement goals with functional business objectives.
- Develops and delivers business plans or models for Operations Management and other Supply Chain Leaders.
- Define high risk or high level problems, collect data, analyze data, offer solutions and implement to achieve the desired results.
- Advocate LEAN tools and other business processes such as Kanban, Spike Tools, 5-Why, Plan-Do-Check-Act, Value Stream Mapping and A3 Thinking.
- Coach others on understanding, analyzing, interpreting data and use of LEAN tools.
- Team leader on strategic projects and directs the work of others assigned to lead strategic and/or enterprise wide Supply Chain improvements.
- 4 year degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Technology and a minimum of 5 years of experience across multiple Supply Chain Disciplines preferred.
- Experience with relevant Supply Chain technologies such as ERP, Manufacturing Execution Systems and Warehouse Management Systems
- Advocates and coaches others on LEAN tools including Pull, 5-Why, PDCA, Kaizen facilitation, A3 thinking, waste elimination.
- Builds strong working relationships with internal and/or external customers.
- Takes the initiative to solve customer problems and delivers what the customer is promised.
- Utilizes change management methodologies to drive organizational change.
- Expresses ideas effectively through sponsor presentations or less formally through written and verbal communications.
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.