Renewal by Andersen is seeking a dynamic and proven canvassing leader to manage and grow our business in our Jessup, MD market.
Our ideal candidate:
- Manages a team of canvassers with a direct hands-on approach, provides motivation and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Recruits, hires, train canvassers through cost effective recruiting tools
- Create and develop the culture of the local canvassing team, through personal role modeling desired behaviors and techniques. Deliver a world-class customer experience across each and every touch-point.
Delivers world class training program by
- Overseeing all canvass field activities, including training, role playing, daily meetings, field supervision and motivating team members.
- Monitoring and coaching every team member to ensure they are following proper procedures, scripts and customer service guidelines.
Can Provide Strategy Management and Tactical Execution:
- Execute canvass strategies that help the region generate and develop leads via door-to-door activities.
- Actively manage program launch through a combination of strategic staffing, training, planning, scheduling, and management of canvassing activities.
- Maximize deployment of the canvassers and develop growth strategies for your market.
- Lead the team of Canvassers on planning and delivery of canvass activities and events that support objectives and go-to-market strategies within the market.
Has the ability to provide the above while:
- Being an active member of the Corporate Marketing leadership team
- Creating annual budget with the sole purpose of generating qualified leads and appointments through canvassing efforts.
- Coordinating canvass logistics with mapping and tracking permit logistics, script and flyer maintenance, organizing field lead sheets, verifying / validating leads gathered during each shift.
- Providing timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in-person on neighborhoods and cities where Renewal by Andersen’s products and services can be demonstrated with the intent of generating qualified leads and appointments.
- Developing and training on advanced canvassing protocols and monitor quality of the leads, canvassers and adherence to the pitch.