Sales Operations Specialist - (22876)
This position will support for the company's Company Owned Retail Operation.
To provide sales operational support working cross-functionally. Develops tools, enhances CRM design and adoption (sales force automation), coordinating sales/marketing initiatives for field sales reps, and overall general sales support in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. This role will be responsible for issuing work direction and guidance to the junior associates supporting sales operations programs, as appropriate; and, providing insight to sales leadership to help improve revenue growth.
- Manage the coordination of sales processes e.g. pipeline management, budgeting, forecasting for all sales channels.
- Direct the review of existing sales processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the development of reporting tools and templates targeted at improving sales management decision making.
- Assist sales management with making informed data driven decisions to effectively administer the sales program, e.g. territory sizing analysis, quota assignment, sales compensation administration.
- Manage overall on-boarding and off-boarding processes, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage the planning and execution of periodic field sales training webinars.
- Perform diagnostic analysis in order to identify opportunities for improvement with existing sales processes and practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years professional experience in a Sales or related role, e.g. Operations and/or Marketing
- Proficient with MS Office suite of tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/ direction.
- Knowledge of CRM tool(s) (e.g. Salesforce.com) is a plus.
- Able to deliver formal presentations to internal and external customers.
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.