Talent and Organizational Development Sr. Manager - (23006)
- This role is responsible to provide leadership for enterprise talent development strategies which build an organizational commitment to talent and leadership development. The focus in on optimizing people processes, systems and culture to accelerate business performance as well as to promote and foster an inclusive culture where all employees can leverage their unique talents.
- Lead the annual talent and succession planning process. Partner with HR and business leaders to oversee the roll out and collection of talent and succession planning information across the organization. Track, interpret and report succession planning metrics. Assist in the implementation of an online succession planning platform.
- Provide organization design and development expertise. Assist leaders with consultancy, processes, tools and methodologies to build effective and sustainable organization designs to support business strategies.
- Identify, prioritize and execute world-class talent strategies.
- Manage and assess organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of employees, particularly executives and emerging leaders.
- Design and implement key leadership development programs (e.g. Advanced Leadership Series, Leadership by Andersen, etc.)
- Lead the annual performance management process. Partner with HR and business leaders to update and modify the process to meet business needs. Lead the launch of a new performance management system.
- Oversee key enterprise talent initiatives including development planning, workforce and career planning, engagement survey,
- Manage the technology roadmap for learning and development solutions including optimizing and fully leveraging the Learning Management System as well as selecting and implementing future talent, performance and engagement solutions.
- Provide support and leadership to the Inclusion Council to ensure the strategies of the council are implemented.
- 10+ years of organizational and talent development experience
- Masters degree in OD, HRD
- Ability to consult, coach, and influence senior executives
- Lead complex business initiatives
- Collaboratively partner at all levels
- Provide internal consulting to management and drive organization change.
Oak Park Heights, MN US