National Accounts Territory Sales Representative - (22999)
This position will be focused on Central and Western New Hampshire.
The National Account Territory Sales Representative is primarily responsible for developing sales plans and driving results through and in partnership with key store and internal company stakeholders. This position is responsible for managing multiple Home Depot locations and driving the overall sales process. Collaborates with numerous internal and external sales delivery partners with the expectation of driving account relationships, retention and growth.
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan and objectives that leverage the brand and product breadth within the retail segment to achieve goals (stock and special order).
- Create an approach to establish productive working relationships with key store personnel and achieve results through them.
- Develop and train account delivery partners to improve performance, knowledge and efficiency to maximize results.
- Utilize customer relationship management and sales reporting tools to proactively influence results of market activities.
- Work in collaboration with business units to enhance products, services, and tools necessary to grow share with Pro business.
- Accountable for the integrity of store sets and merchandising.
- Ensure projects and initiatives are executed to standards and audit results.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 4 year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in sales of fenestration and/or consumer products or retail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (CRM)/Salesforce preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in sales goal achievement and multiple initiatives that have consistently exceeded performance expectations.
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills in a variety of group or sales/customer setting using multiple delivery methods.
- Robust communication skills required (verbal and written) that allow for the translating of customer requirements.
- Demonstrates self-management, critical thinking, time management, results orientation, influencing others, goal achievement, problem solving, decision making, and initiative.
Manchester, NH US