Service Account Representative - (22730)
Responsible for planning, coordinating, promoting, controlling, and managing all field service activities and contracted personnel within an assigned territory to meet or exceed customer satisfaction, sales, channel, and financial goals. Encourage and promote the long-term use of Andersen products and services. Encourage and promote channel services to sustain and grow sales in their market.
- Recruits and manages a strong network of highly qualified independent contractors, and develops service contingency plans when necessary. Ensures quality and cost effective service to customers while balancing territory fluctuations in workload. Negotiates and establishes supplier contracts and monitors for compliance.
- Develops and executes annual territory operating plans that are responsive to situation specific territory service issues and objectives. Monitors and controls territory service activities. Updates plans to reflect service level trends, variations, or unexpected events.
- Develops joint business plans with sales, service provider contractors, and dealer service network participants on an annual basis with quarterly follow up.
- Develops, facilitates, and conducts specific training programs for all channel members (DSN), suppliers, and others as required, to ensure high customer satisfaction and satisfy Andersen’s corporate strategies.
- Maintains strong channel relationships through networking activities and establishes appropriate visibility for service programs, such as Circle of Excellence, Dealer Service Network, and inside distributor service coordinator training programs.
- Evaluates service provider performance, including post inspection, developing and implementing performance improvement plans, and/or taking corrective actions as needed. Ensures appropriate response times, consistency of service levels, compliance with AW policies, procedures and customer satisfaction objectives. Assists independent contractors in the development of their businesses to ensure quality performance and efficiency.
- Enforces warranty compliance. Communicates and disseminates warranty policy information.
- Monitors and documents product performance. Communicates with responsible service support personnel on issues outstanding or product failure trends.
- Coordinates resolution of service-related problems with channel, including but not limited to, builders, architects, retailers, distributors, and homeowners.
- Negotiates and authorizes financial restitution or other service solutions to service claims.
- Administers and monitors defective material and damaged product programs within territory.
- Monitors and analyzes territory inventory levels, to ensure appropriate levels and turns.
- Advises concerned parties regarding technical product information and performance to minimize litigation and financial exposure.
- Develops and manages territory expense budgets.
- Performs repairs and physical inspections in situations where use of service providers is not appropriate, cost effective, or available.
- Controls costs by developing and managing an appropriate personal expense budget.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through informal and formal
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
North Denver, CO US