Project Marketing Manager - (22938)
- Drive resolution of business problems by planning, leading and directing small to medium sized projects across multiple business processes and/or business functions. Identify business opportunities beneficial to customers and formulate an approach to address them.
- Use formal project management methods to initiate and execute small/isolated projects while effectively using communication skills to mediate conflict.
- Identify business opportunities, develop approaches to resolve them, and work with leadership to prioritize the implementation.
- Manage the relationship with the sponsor(s) and key stakeholders to ensure common agreement of scope, deliverables and trade-offs from initiation to closure.
- Coach, mentor, and influence project team members - provide ongoing feedback throughout project cycle
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors - lead them towards creative thinking, taking risks, and holding them accountable for their work/performance including goals and deadlines.
- May help train other project leaders on methodology, standard project practices, tools and situational experiences.
- Responsible for escalating issues to appropriate teams and leaders.
- Mediate conflict and uncover hidden or unspoken issues and concerns that cross functional teams may be reluctant to share.
- Lead cross functional delivery partners including Marketing, Sales, CERT, IT, Finance, Product Management, Engineering and outside vendors as required to achieve marketing and business objectives.
- BS or BA and 3-5 years of project management experience or equivalent.
- PMBOK expertise with Project Management Certification (preferred)
- Experience with business unit projects with small scope and impact
- Understanding of current processes and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects with smaller scope and impact
- Developing expertise in facilitation, leading work groups and developing high performance teams.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated change and conflict management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to create new processes or redefine existing process to gain organizational efficiency
Bayport, MN US