Marketing Manager - (22943)
- Develop the strategy and lead the execution of key plans and initiatives, breaking new ground across multiple business units and channel models.
- Leadership and activation of strategy including tactical elements that support the strategy.
- Comprehensive marketing plan that includes the critical elements of the marketing mix (programs, promotions, segment strategy, drip campaigns, pull elements, content deployment, VOC, etc.)
- Translate the marketing plan into the tactical plan elements, managing the marketing mix plans within the assigned initiative
- Leadership of strategic and tactical marketing plan implementation, including securing the appropriate cross-function approvals and resources to support implementation.
- Lead and participate in national initiatives to activate major segments and sub segments through things like key events, influencer development, incentive and loyalty programs, content deployment and activation
- Achieve targeted sales, market share, marketing engagement metrics, and profitability
- Measure results and manage marketing plans and programs against timelines, budgets and deliverables
- Represent market segment product/service requirements to the cross-functional leaders to influence and support new business case development. Participate in annual strategic planning process
- Effective leadership and influence of cross-functional peers, including Sales, Creative Services, product management, analytics, and other counterparts.
- 4-year degree with preference for MBA.
- Minimum 8 years progressive marketing and sales leadership roles.
- Strong “technical” marketing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in matrix environment.
- Works independently in a complex environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills (to Executives, with Marketing peers, and to external audiences.)
Bayport, MN US