Supply Chain Manager I/II/III - (22941)
This position is responsible to manage and drive the process of continuous improvement for the supply chain processes within assigned area of responsibility. Management and coordination of assigned resources including people, space and materials as well as responsible for business process design & implementation
- Plan, direct & coordinate planning, scheduling, inventory, receiving, information technology & procurement activities for assigned operations to achieve the business and continuous improvement goals.
- Define and communicate performance targets for supply chain team. Hold team accountable to those targets.
- Deliver performance to budget. Use participative approach to budgeting process.
- Ensure development and management of Master Production Schedule, Personnel/Crew Plans and Capacity Plans.
- Manage production planning process. Ensure coordination and integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs, including customer service and operational efficiencies.
- Plan, direct, control, coordinate and evaluate inventory planning and control activities. Manage inventory replenishment processes based on production schedules, current inventory, customer orders and forecasts. Manage purchased, fabricated & finished goods material flow (including the implementation and management of supermarkets).
- Ensure order fulfillment processes balance and integrate priorities from a wide variety of areas, including safety, quality assurance, training, accounting, and Kaizen coordination. Create and maintain standard work as necessary.
- Develop cross-unit linkages/relationships with resources in Create Order, Plan, Source, Deliver, and other Make areas that encourage collaboration, creativity and maximum performance. Ensure entire supply chain is integrated to meet goals.
- Serve as business application (Baan, MES, etc.) process owner to ensure best practice tools and processes are implemented and sustained.
- Coordinate with new product teams to ensure new product introductions meet customer service goals, introduction dates, and budget.
- Approve SPR’s that are consistent with our operating strategies and capabilities.
- Manage cycle count and bi-annual Physical Inventory processes.
- Provide operational reporting and metrics to aid in data driven decision making.
- Set individual and team performance direction. Ensure team follows appropriate processes and procedures, making recommendations for changes or improvements as needed.
- Acquire the appropriate people, technology, equipment, and financial resources necessary to meet customer expectations and implement the business improvement plans.
- Provide appropriate training, tools, guidance, coaching and feedback to team. Support and involve associates in identifying and permanently removing obstacles to performance excellence; provide & support developmental opportunities for team.
- Be highly visible to associates and create a safe environment for participation. Promote hands-on, high involvement approaches to problem solving.
- Mentor Supply Chain Supervisors
- 4 – 8 years of Supply Chain or leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and manufacturing processes/IT systems
- Solid understanding of information systems that support manufacturing operations within this position’s scope.
- Commitment to Lean Principles
North Branch, MN US