Maintenance Supervisor - (22887)
Andersen Corporation is the market leader and most recognized brand among builders in the window and patio door industry with +11,000 employees. The Andersen Division features product lines like Silver Line®, American Craftsman®, 100 Series, 200 Series, 400 Series, A-Series and E-Series. In 2006, Andersen Corporation purchased Silver Line Window and Door Company. Now known as Silver Line by Andersen Corporation, which is the #1 manufacture of vinyl windows and doors that are energy efficient, low maintenance solution that add beauty and charm to any home
ARE YOU READY TO START AN AWESOME CAREER!
JOIN OUR MAINTENANCE TEAM AT ANDERSEN
Duties and Responsibilities of Maintenance Supervisor:
- Manage, mentor, and motivate direct reports, providing training and development to optimize their performance and personal growth.
- Communicate performance standards and expectations, recognizing and rewarding individuals and team accomplishments and counseling performance problems.
- Provide Maintenance Engineering Manager with the necessary reports, metric measurements, progress of work orders, planned work and PM’s.
- Establish, justify, monitor, analyze, and control maintenance budget.
- Ensure maintenance support is available as needed so machinery repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Implement Key Performance indicators for maintenance.
- Optimize effectiveness of the workforce during operating periods requiring fluctuating number of resources and changing priorities.
- Assure appropriate resources, necessary tools, and equipment for maintenance personnel to perform their functions.
- Constantly promote and improve a safety culture.
- Direct the work of the crew to ensure compliance with federal, state and local codes (fire, building, electrical, etc.)
- Direct the work of outside contractors and crews.
- Should have ability to identify problems with the electrical and mechanical systems and carry out their maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of, Drives, motors, sensor, linear bearings, Pneumatics, and other electrical and mechanical work.
Qualifications of Maintenance Supervisor
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Minimal 5 years’ experience leading and working with personnel in areas of development and coaching, career opportunities, performance evaluations and feedback, staffing plans, recruitment, employee conflict resolution, human relations, etc.
- Must be a highly organized, self-motivated person who can work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Experience within a Lean Manufacturing concept and TPM environment.
- Strong ability to communicate and influence all levels of an organization.
- Technical abilities include knowledge of trouble shooting with in areas of mechanical, electrical, pneumatics.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Having a degree is desired but not essential within the electrical, industrial or mechanical fields.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Training & career progression
Lithia Springs, GA US