Andersen Corporation is the market leader and most recognized brand among builders in the window and patio door industry with +11,000 employees. The Andersen Division features product lines like Silver Line®, American Craftsman®, 100 Series, 200 Series, 400 Series, A-Series and E-Series. In 2006, Andersen Corporation purchased Silver Line Window and Door Company. Now known as Silver Line by Andersen Corporation, which is the #1 manufacture of vinyl windows and doors that are energy efficient, low maintenance solution that add beauty and charm to any home.
This Maintenance Technician II 2ND SHIFT position is based in Lithia Springs, GA-
Responsible for performing equipment repairs and preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but are not limited to):
- Perform assigned work independently and as part of a team
- Perform PMs as needed per schedule
- Responsible for answering maintenance calls during assigned shift
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues of high complexity in advanced electrical/mechanical systems
- Ensure quality & safety standards are met; report unsafe conditions, accidents or injuries
- Participate in all required training.
- Participate in continuous improvement events as assigned by department manager
- Display excellent communication, time management, organizational and prioritizing kills
- Display strong customer focus and sense of urgency
- Work flexible hours, shifts, and weekends when needed
- Work with outside contractors on building maintenance and equipment
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School education or equivalent preferred
- Ability to bend, squat, twist, push/pull, reach and lift up to 100 lbs
- Advanced computer skills (Windows, NT, CAD, Microsoft office skills)
- Advanced troubleshoot skills (PLC, controls and drives) and PLC programming and debug.
- Advanced motor and drive troubleshooting/replacement/set-up/revisions. (AC, DC, Servo, etc.)
- Strong Background in Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical, Mechanical
- Advanced capabilities in electrical/mechanical modifications, design changes, and retrofit machine controls and capabilities reading electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, prints, and program logic.
- Advanced wiring capabilities in all electrical circuits including control, safety, motor and power circuits