Value Stream Manager I/II - (22889)
Renewal by Andersen is united by the common goal of making a difference in the lives of our homeowners, our colleagues, our families, and in the communities we serve. We believe that we can make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We wake up every day, inspired to push the status quo and continuously set a new standard in the home improvement industry by solving today’s most challenging problems and continuously redefining what it means to deliver a World Class Homeowner Experience. Renewal by Andersen is looking for an accomplished, driven, and collaborative Value Stream Manager to help perfect our customer’s experience in upgrading their homes. Want to join our team?
This position also ensures that assigned value stream is operated in accordance with Renewal by Andersen’s values, employee covenant, and strategic direction.
- Deliver agreed to value stream results in the areas of safety, quality, customer service, costs and associate satisfaction/development.
- Define and communicate performance targets for safety, quality, customer service, costs and associate satisfaction/development with Value Stream team. Hold team accountable to those targets.
- Develop and implement plans to provide process improvement in key area defined above. Value stream improvement initiatives will be aligned with Lean Manufacturing principles and the manufacturing strategic plan.
- Establish an environment conducive to high levels of morale, associates satisfaction, and performance.
- Deliver performance to budget. Use participative approach in budgeting process.
- Ensure alignment of activities and resources within the value stream, and ensure cross-organization collaboration and associate involvement where appropriate.
- Acquire the appropriate people, technology, equipment and financial resources necessary to meet customer expectations and implement the business improvement plans.
- Provide coaching, information, ideas, feedback and encouragement to associates and managers to promote the growth and development of the value stream team.
- Support new process and product development and implementation.
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers regarding issues that impact the value stream: prices, quality, customer service, etc.
- Be highly visible to associates and create a safe environment for participation. Promote going to Gemba to solve problems and also promote hands-on, high involvement approaches to problem solving.
- Four year degree or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of supervisory or leadership experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of world-class (Lean, Safety, Quality, Manufacturing)
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.