Provide superior field support on Renewal by Andersen (RbA) products by performing service OR doing technical measures prior to installation. Service and repair previously installed RbA products; Analyzes customers situations, determine corrective action to be taken and verify the action has fixed the situation is as efficient and cost effective manner as possible; keep team members informed as needed of customer interactions and actions taken .Follows established Renewal processes, making recommendations for process improvement; keeps current on RbA product and installation process changes; recommends, and may write, technical tips for Renewal installation or service; helps maintain an updated service procedure manual. Keeps service area neat and organized; inventory service stock area of warehouse; request material replenishment as needed; provide detailed information to Customer Service Representatives (CSR's).Qualifications
Do you have:
· 2-3 years of window installation, carpentry finishing, and/or remodeling experience (preferred).
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· A proven track record of superior workmanship.
· Scheduled availability to work when homeowners are available and in their homes (between the hours of 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
· Empathy and customer service skills.
· A strong sense of accountability—and an equally strong sense of teamwork
· The ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach, and the ability to maintain perspective under demanding conditions.
· Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving, and decision making.
· Mechanical aptitude: ability to dismantle and reassemble windows, window coverings, and hardware.
· Self-motivation, time- and work-process management skills, and the ability to work independently.
Then we have:
· Excellent base pay with bonus structure
· Generous benefits, profit sharing, and retirement plans
· Fit for Work Program
· Year-round installation work
· A chance to help people transform their homes and their lives
We bring on folks who are proud of the work they do and the products they install, and who are dedicated to working with individual homeowners and going the extra mile whenever necessary (and often even when it’s not!). If you’re a professional craftsperson with a passion for customer service and want to work for a company with a reputation for excellence, we want to hear from you!