Channel Development Manager - (22688)
Develop a world-class independent dealer channel that is aligned and enabled to deliver short and long-term sales and customer satisfaction results. Lead process of continual optimization of the dealer channel in assigned geographies and segments through recruitment of new market leaders, strengthening of existing channel partners, and assessment/development of underperforming dealers.
Qualify, recruit and launch new dealers that address geographic and market segment needs. Support product launches/expansions through channel analysis and rollout strategy development.
Ensure rapid and effective adoption of Andersen processes and product knowledge to maximize full market potential for new dealers.
Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop and strengthen existing channel partners through new tools, sharing of best practices and segment growth.
Ongoing channel assessment and rationalization of underperforming dealers to strengthen overall channel.
Analyze financial information from prospective dealers and provide recommendations on dealers based on opportunity data, financial ability, and local market dynamics.
Collaborate with Channel Marketing to refine programs that align with the channel strategy and objectives.
Provide market insight that can be shared with the entire function as well as cross-functionally.
Continually improve channel data, channel acquisition processes and reporting.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
No direct supervisory responsibilities. Responsibly for influencing tactics of location sales representatives and Regional Sales Managers. Work cross-functionally to guide the process and ensure an exceptional experience.
- 4 year Marketing or Business degree and eight years experience in progressive channel, marketing or sales role; MBA a plus.
- Knowledge of channel development/management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) applications (preferably Saleforce.com) and knowledge of mapping software a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and drive results.
- Experience influencing individuals at the executive and ownership level.
Bayport, MN US