Inside Sales Center Specialist - (22853)
Renewal by Andersen named “2017 Top Places to Work” by the Star Tribune, has opportunities for you!
A great opportunity is available for an assertive, personable and persuasive person to join the Inside Sales Center Team at Renewal by Andersen, the most recognized name in windows. Renewal by Andersen has also been recognized by the Star Tribune as one of the “2017 Top Places to Work” . The challenging (yet fun) job will be located at our Oak Park Heights location. You will be interacting with prospective customers and setting appointments up for our sales consultants to meet with prospective customers in their home.. Make great money while working part time or full time. If you are hardworking, outgoing individual, that loves talking to people contact us!
- Work with Confirmation Supervisor to manage Renewal by Andersen appointment confirmation process including email and phone communication with homeowners.
- Outbound calling on one parties, no demos and demo no sales as well as other media types that we experience lower set rates. This could include television, radio, lead aggregators or others.
- Calling customers back when the appointment wasn’t set on the inbound call. This would include developing a system to be made aware of these leads, reviewing the initial call and then calling customer back where appropriate in cases when they were given incorrect information or it became escalated and the homeowner hung up.
- Taking over calls that become escalated on the agent floor and working with the homeowner for a mutually agreeable resolution. This would be one party approved issues, time issues or other escalated calls.
- Work with confirmation team to manage the Renewal by Andersen appointment backfill process to ensure sales consultation times are fully utilized to capacity goals.
- Along with local sales management, assist in the assignment of the consultations to the proper sales consultant as per guidelines. Considering distance between appointments, sales consultant tenure, sales consultant skill set, job potential, etc.
- Best practices capture/sharing – develop and document best practices internally. Actively seek out other retailers within the network as well as other companies to identify and import best practices. Document and share with the retailer network via appropriate communication vehicles.
- Training – Cross train other inside sales agents on confirmation and backfill process. Also assist in the on-boarding process for new reps and confirmers.
- Process improvement – actively identify opportunities to establish/improve processes internally within the inside sales center as well as with respect to the inside sales center’s interaction with field sales and corporate marketing. Drive process and methodology acceptance and implementation amongst inside sales center.
- Assist in the supervision of Renewal by Andersen inside sales agents and confirmers during non-traditional hours such as evenings and weekends.
- Assist with the coordination of calls from the field sales reps, canvassers and events on the bat phone line. Assure all calls and messages are handled efficiently and per the Inside Sales Center policies.
- Work with confirmation team on implementation of confirmation methodology primarily through live coaching and training as well as leading by example.
- Assist with inbound and outbound consultation setting as necessary.
- Schedule consultations as per Renewal by Andersen guidelines and methodology.
- Become versed in all other aspects of the company-owned retail operation (including in-home selling, installation, operations, and customer service) to fully understand their impact on the customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned by confirmation supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years inside sales/call center experience in a supervisory / manager capacity. Should have experience in hiring, training, script writing, developing and measuring performance against key metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections, negotiate positive outcomes and present positive image of the company.
- Ability to develop, coach and lead others.
- Ability to work with all levels and types of people and to appreciate diversity.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours (evenings and weekends)
Oak Park Heights, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.