Engineer III/ Engineering Project Leader - (22712)
This position is responsible to effectively contribute to our Commercialization Engineering Efforts through leading large-scale projects/assignments and/or playing the key technical role in projects/assignments.
- Assess current vs. future capacity requirements and implement capacity improvements.
- Develop and implement new production equipment /systems.
- Develop work methods and layouts.
- Demonstrated use of capital project management skills to deliver safe, effective, and reliable capital solutions.
- Solid understanding of DMAIC tools; when to apply them, interpretation of results and application for effective solutions.
- Interface with Advanced Design, Product Engineering, and other business partners on the design for manufacturability, process capability, and production builds of new product or product revisions.
- Utilize Value Stream Mapping tool to develop current state VSM’s, interpret maps to identify improvement opportunities and create future state VSM’s.
- Travel related to projects may be required up to 25%.
- 4 year degree in Engineering or Technology
- Looking for varying levels of experience
- Demonstrated ability to implement lean manufacturing principles
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Mechanical Aptitude
Bayport, MN US