Senior Software Engineer/Application Administrator - (22666)
PURPOSE: Provide technical oversight for JDA’s Transportation (TMS) and Warehouse (WMS) applications. Strong technical and communication skills are essential to implement best practices and avoid interruptions of service or delays in recovery.
- Design, development, testing, and deployment of Logistics applications
- Provide architectural direction on security, high availability, licensing, and monitoring.
- Ensure development complies with business requirements, architectural standards, established methodologies and development best practices
- Manage deployments, configuration, scheduling and monitoring of various environments
- Perform application upgrades, patching, troubleshooting, scripting, consulting
- Research and develop skills in new technologies
- May lead technical projects.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience with a variety of leading edge development languages, platforms and methodologies
- Familiar with a variety of application development methodologies including SDLC, Agile and Scrum
- Experience with database technologies including SQL and Oracle
- Experience leading small development teams providing technical direction, ensure development best practices are being followed and project milestones are being met
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong focus on customer service and goes the extra mile to ensure a positive customer experience
Oak Park Heights, MN US