Supply Chain Manager - (22834)
This position is responsible to manage and drive continuous improvement for material and information flow within the plant.
- Plan, direct & coordinate the planning, scheduling, purchasing, material handling functions and information technology to achieve the business goals.
- Manage inventory replenishment processes based on production schedules, current inventory, customer orders and forecasts.
- Manage purchased, fabricated & finished goods material flow.
- Define and communicate performance targets for supply chain team. Hold team accountable to those targets.
- Develop cross-unit linkages that encourage collaboration, creativity and maximum performance. Ensure entire supply chain is integrated to meet goals.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts including productivity, inventory, manpower planning.
- Be highly visible to associates and create a safe environment for participation.
- Promote hands-on, high involvement approaches to problem solving.
- Mentor developing Supply Chain Supervisors
- BA or BS in Supply Chain, Business Management or related field of study
- Seven to ten years’ experience in Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement or related functional area
- Proven success in total cost management
- Proven leader who creates energy, lives integrity, leads change, creates a vision and plans, inspires people to achieve goals, develops people and delivers results.
- Ability to teach, coach and mentor all levels of individuals in scheduling, inventory management, material flow, information systems, pull systems, kanban, etc.
- Ability to address performance issues and support individuals and suppliers in identifying and removing performance barriers
- Results orientation – ensuring work is completed on time, on budget and within quality parameters.
- MBA with Supply Chain emphasis or Master's in related field of study
- Seven to ten years’ experience managing a dynamic supply chain team in a high-volume, made-to-order, and lean manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience successfully implementing ERP planning and purchasing systems.
Marion, OH US