Inside Sales Center Confirmation Representative - (22785)
- Implement Renewal by Andersen appointment confirmation process including email and phone communication with homeowners. Establish best practices to share across Renewal by Andersen retailer network.
- Continuously test alternative methods for confirmation (ie. texting) to achieve desired confirmation rate.
- Implement Renewal by Andersen appointment backfill process to ensure sales consultation times are fully utilized.
- Assist in the assignment of the consultations to the proper sales consultant as per guidelines. Considering distance between appointments, sales consultant tenure, sales consultant skill set, job potential, etc.
- Training – Cross train other inside sales agents on confirmation and backfill process. Also assist in the on-boarding process for new reps. Learn the inside sales center position to have the ability to help with overflow of incoming and outbound calling efforts..
- Process improvement – actively identify opportunities to establish/improve processes internally within the inside sales center as well as with respect to the inside sales center’s interaction with field sales, corporate sales and corporate marketing. Drive process acceptance and implementation amongst inside sales center.
- Assist with inbound and outbound consultation setting as necessary.
- Schedule consultations as per Renewal by Andersen guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
This position is a contract role and the chosen candidate will be working at Andersen through a third party staffing agencyQualifications
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years inside sales/call center experience.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections, negotiate positive outcomes and present positive image of the company.
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours (evenings and weekends)
- Part-Time and Full-Time Hours Available
Oak Park Heights, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.