Business Development Representative-Architect - (22775)
The Business Development Representative - Architectural (BDR-A) is primarily responsible for developing residential business in the Architectural community through the successful execution of Architectural, Contractor and Developer focused sales objectives. Cultivate incremental sales through strong market intelligence and the development of strong business relationships within the Architectural community. This position will work in collaboration with the sales team, dealer channel and all functional business units to capitalize on viable market opportunities.
- Develop and execute strategies that leverage the brand and product breadth within the Residential Architectural segment.
- Assess and cultivate strong business relationships with residentially focused trade partners whose segment focus is conducive to Andersen's product portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with sales team to ensure Architectural derived opportunities are effectively executed against.
- Utilize Customer Management and sales reporting tools to effectively report and assess results of market activities.
- Work in collaboration with peers and business units to enhance products, services & tools necessary to grow share in the Residential Architect segment.
- Leverage the services of Sales Enablement and Product Applications to deliver value to the dealer channel and trade customers in support of growth in the Residential Architect segment.
- Establish credibility with targeted trade customers by conducting business consistent with Andersen's Vision, Values and Strategies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Four year degree in Architectural Design, Construction Management, Business or a related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Architectural design, Residential/Commercial construction processes and an ability to interpret specifications and architectural drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships with trade customers, channel partners and peers.
- Prior experience in architectural sales a plus
- Demonstrated ability to speak to large groups using multiple delivery methods.
- Evidence of strong analytical and fact based planning skills.
Cape Cod, MA US