Consumer Finance Specialist - (22797)
Although the location is listed as Cottage Grove, there is flexibility on where this position is headquartered.
POSITION PURPOSE: The Consumer Finance Specialist will execute the Alternative Finance Program which works sales opportunities that were initially turned down and get them financed through coordination with sales representatives and sales managers in the field, the customer, and lending institutions.
- Execute the Alternative Finance Program to work sales opportunities that were initially turned down and get them financed through coordination with sales representatives and sales managers in the field, the customer, and lending institutions.
- Support the Consumer Finance Manager to improve the organization's ability to use financing through education, training and proactive recommendations in an effort to increase sales. To do this, the Consumer Finance Specialist is expected to support the Consumer Finance Manager with training activities in the field and analyze/communicate performance and opportunities to management.
- To coordinate and administer all processes related the Alternative Finance Program. This role will work closely with the Consumer Finance Manager and cross functional business partners to identify new program opportunities, stronger policies and procedures.
- Provide reporting and ad-hoc data gathering for management.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in consumer finance related field
- Sales/in-side sales/call center experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections, negotiate positive outcomes and present positive image of the company.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Finance and Accounting
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.