Silver Line by Andersen is the nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. With 3,000 employees, and plants located in North Brunswick NJ, Lithia Springs GA, Marion OH and Lansing IL, we make windows that provide builders, architects, and home owners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home.
This position is located at 1780 WestFork Dr. Lithia Springs, GA 30122PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but are not limited to):
- Performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties
- Maintain the building, adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in clean, orderly and functional condition.
- Provides assistance to staff, visitors and other employees as necessary
- Perform assigned work independently and as part of a team
- Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the assembly floor and the entire facility.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job,
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervision.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, and material handling equipment in performing duties
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School education or equivalent preferred.
- Combination of education and hands on experience a plus.
- Ability to bend, squat, twist, push/pull, reach and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Required to be familiar with and use all hand tools and power tools common to the skills listed