Regional Sales Manager - (22780)
This position is the leader of a selling team comprised of Territory Sales Representatives (TSR)and Business Development Representatives (BDR). This leader is accountable for achieving the Regional sales and profitability goals. This role provides direction and leadership to the TSR's and BDR’s while responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share within the Regional geography.
- Sales Facilitation: Achieve sales volume goal through coaching and developing salespeople: activities include account planning/prioritization, sales strategy development (e.g., deployment, prospects, minimizing competitive losses), and forecasting. Provide field sales knowledge to internal AW constituents.
- Sales Completion Drive revenue by assisting sales reps with closing opportunities, Assist in building relationships among strategic customers and prospects,
- Pre-Sales: Set quotas and motivate salespeople to achieve goals, Manage and measure salespeople against pre-determined set of metrics, Identify issues and provide corrective solutions and focus to the sales team.
- Engaged Selling: Assist in the development of customer solutions, Resolve customer issues and sales personnel disputes, & Leverage internal resources to further penetrate account and maintain ongoing relations with customers
DIRECTION OF OTHERS
This position manages, develops and coaches a variety of sales and field roles both directly and indirectly. These roles include Territory Sales Representatives, Business Development Representatives, Region Marketing Managers, Channel Development Managers, and Sales Management Development Program members. They are also expected to highly influence and manage key channel and trade relationships.
- 4 year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in sales (preferably in a leadership position). MBA preferred.
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) software/Salesforce preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving business success in terms of measurable sales, executing strategies, and margin results.
- Robust communication skills required to ensure coordination of and translating customer requirement to internal delivery partners and persuading account stakeholders to pursue mutually beneficial business strategies.
- Articulate, understand and deliver strategic corporate and product messages.
- Develop solutions for based on customer goals, objectives, strategies and competitive situation.
- Execute effective negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
St Paul, MN US