Temporary Retail Service Rep - (22778)
Renewal by Andersen is looking to add two Temporary Retails Service Representatives to our Jessup, MD location. The position will be temp to perm after an initial probationary period. We are looking for extremely detail oriented individuals with a can-do attitude. If that describes you, we want you to apply!
- Focus is on providing customer service for delivery partners/customers.
- Analyze customer information, identify, and recommend actions.
- Responds to customer (homeowner)/delivery partner requests/inquiries.
- Processes complex orders/requests, with 100% accuracy from intake to filing.
- Ensures customer management system is updated appropriately.
- Clarifies, diagnoses, and resolves customer order issues.
- Schedules appointments with homeowners.
- Creates packets or other materials as required for sales fulfillment process.
- Prepares customer correspondence.
- Identifies and implements ways to improve overall level of service.
- Communicates order fulfillment process information to internal delivery partners and provides customer/delivery partner feedback.
- Administers programs, e.g. customer referral program.
- May train others in office and customer service processes.
- May create purchase orders, process payments or process receipts.
- Responsible for intermediate to complex level tasks.
- Generally standard procedures, but with exceptions.
- Able to provide back-up to other team members.
- Works under general supervision following defined procedures; requires some judgment in application.
- Serve as a department/corporate project team member.
- Advanced knowledge of technical and business tools.
- Advanced understanding of order fulfillment process.
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
- On occasion trains others on processes.
- Assists employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-4 years work experience to include order processing work.
- Demonstrated word processing, spreadsheet and general computer skills.
- Strong phone etiquette & verbal skills to facilitate problem resolution.
- Intermediate writing skills.
- Able to determine customer needs and assist in resolving issues for assigned area.
- Knowledge of Products/Services.
- Time Management
- Results orientation
Jessup, MD US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.