Installation Project Manager - (22779)
- Accurately measure the dimensions and determine installation processes for windows and doors
- Provide installation solutions that match customer expectations, adapts production specifications to the installation requirements, utilizing a thorough knowledge of Renewal Products
- Confirms details within the sales contract to assure customer expectations are in alignment with product features and options and installation process
- Provides feedback to sales representatives when a job goes on hold, works with reps to resolve questions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Determines installation labor duration and installation materials needed to successfully complete the job.
- Completes and submits required job files that are complete, correct and timely providing a quality hand off to internal customers
- Communicates with Installation crew on specifics for the jobs, providing advanced notice of unique factors the crew will need to be aware of with the job.
- Approves any additional installation labor required to complete the job
- Trouble shoots issues with installation crew on day of installation; this may include onsite support to the job.
- Work directly with Homeowners to resolve installation process issues.
- Provide support to sales reps with pre-sale site visits to define project scope and ensure the scope of work is reflected in pricing and contract documents.
- Supports installation leadership on recruitment of installation sub-contractors
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
Provides direction to crews on job specifics and questions during installation
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the home improvement or other closely related field.
- Previous customer service experience, especially win/win problem solving and conflict resolution skills required.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift, push/pull, and carry at least 40lbs.
- Able to stand for at least 6 hours per day.
- Able to climb ladders, stairs, and kneel.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques.
- Previous work experience recruiting independent contractors.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Roseville, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.