Financial Analyst II - (22731)
Develop and Lead analysis, interpretations, and implementing complex financial and accounting concepts, or techniques for financial planning and control, by performing the following duties.
- Interprets and applies corporate financial policies, government legislation, and accounting theory.
- Monitors the system of internal accounting controls to insure the safeguarding of company assets and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for moderately complex financial analyses and reports for department management.
- Prepares and analyzes major financial forecasts.
- Prepares analyses in support of organization’s annual budget process, expense/service fee/staffing forecasts, or statistical reporting.
- Responsible for compiling analyses and reports for department management.
- Assists in other financial research projects and analyses of operational results.
- Can lead business partners and other financial analysts in compiling business unit performance, business case analysis support, business transaction flows, operations analysis and inventory accounting in any of the Financial Support Service areas (Windows, Doors, Logistic and Consolidation Centers and Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Financial planning responsibility in process management, facilitating target setting, target setting compilation of inputs and evaluation of results.
- Involved in business case standardization and interpretation of reporting results.
- Analysis of revenue, margin (channel, customer, product), future service projections and new business opportunities.
- Assist with selling, general and administrative expenses (SGA) supporting Engineering, Quality, Sales, Marketing, R&T,IT,HR.
- Working with business partners and customers on financial analysis, departmental budgets, program analysis and project support.
- Works with centralized and decentralized business units.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Finance; CPA or CMA preferred, seven or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Intermediate understanding of the business to include Finance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Finance and Accounting
Oak Park Heights, MN US