Associate Accounting Analyst - (22683)
Assist in developing, interpreting, and implementing moderately difficult financial and accounting concepts, or techniques across the enterprise related to accounts payable or receivables processes, while ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures by performing the following duties:
Conduct timely, accurate detailed analysis of daily, operational enterprise transactions as assigned. Interpret and apply corporate financial policies, government legislation and accounting theory as applicable.
Monitor the system of internal accounting controls to ensure the safeguarding of company assets and compliance with company policies and procedures.
Support critical financial cycles: period end, year end, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, physical inventories, internal/external audits, etc...
Responsible for compilation, analysis and review of financial transactions and required summaries (balance sheet account reconciliations, expenses impacting corporate profit & loss statement, inter-company transactions, etc...)
Develop positive customer, supplier and internal business partner relationships through problem solving, networking, analysis and other interactions.
Support under management direction the design, development, and testing of enterprise change management impacting business processes within non-integrated, multi-system environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from four-year College or university; CPA or CMA preferred
- 2 to 4 years related experience and / or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Suite of office software products (excel, windows, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must drive to the highest level of ethics in accounting and business management
- Strong customer service skills are required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
Finance and Accounting
Oak Park Heights, MN US