Talent Acquisition Coordinator - (22680)
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides support to the Talent Acquisition team and interacts with multiple divisions throughout the Andersen enterprise. The role supports Talent Acquisition, including campus recruitment, by coordinating activities throughout the hiring process to ensure consistency and efficiency.
- Offer Letter administration: prepare, finalize, distribute and collect all offer letter paperwork
- Process new hire information ensuring forms are complete and accurate, enter new hires utilizing PeopleSoft and schedule New Hire Orientation
- Responsible for all aspects of production recruitment including posting job requisitions, phone screens, pre-employment checks and ATS management.
- Supports the plants staffing plan by working with leaders on talent planning, job fair preparation, and compiling metrics/data for reporting purposes
- Management, promotion, administration, processing, and reporting for the Andersen employee referral program and new hire signing bonuses.
- Create, manage and maintain Talent Acquisition events calendars and logistics
- Field applicant and manager inquiries using excellent customer service skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree; Bachelor's degree completed; or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with team members and hiring managers at all levels of the organization and represent Andersen in a professional manner
- Ability to properly handle and manage confidential data and documentation
Dubuque, IA US