The purpose of this position is to assist the Canvassing Manager to cost effectively drive non-media lead generation and local awareness through the local canvassing program.
· Assists in the daily management of canvassing team with a hands-on approach, provides motivation and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
· Assists in recruiting, and training of canvass team.
· Instructs, demonstrates, observes and coaches team to generate leads using approved company methodology.
· Monitors team members daily to ensure they are following scripts and guidelines.
· Sets the pace for the canvassing team’s efforts and is the living example of their conduct and behavior.
· Assists in coordinating canvass logistics with mapping and tracking, permit logistics, script and flyer maintenance, organizing field lead sheets, verifying / validating leads gathered during each shift.
· Provides timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database.
· Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person on neighborhoods and cities where Renewal by Andersen’s products and services can be demonstrated with the intent of generating qualified leads and appointments.
· Coordinates w/ Corporate Marketing to assist with local implementation and tracking of other corporate marketing initiatives.
· Performs other related duties, as assigned
· Executes projects based on business need as assignedQualifications
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· High School degree
· Requires 1+ years of experience in management experience in canvassing / face to face marketing.
· Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record to drive the team in company vehicle
· Excellent training and coaching skills
· Requires weekend work
· Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to self manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
· Ability to analyze effectiveness of canvassing program and canvassing team
· Ability to understand the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising
· Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
· Demonstrated analytic skills
· Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel