Permitting & Inspection Coordinator - (22627)
Renewal by Andersen is looking to add a Permitting & Inspection Coordinator to our Jessup, MD location. In addition to the responsibilities listed below, the ideal candidate will be able to communicate and coordinate with our customers, including HOAs for needed approval for our installation processes. Also, the ideal candidate with communicate with and travel to local government entities to obtain necessary building permits. The candidate will be provided with a company vehicle for usage in obtaining these permits.
- Build and maintain relationships with permitting expeditor and building inspectors from local municipalities
- Act as liaison between installation crews, service associates and inspectors.
- Coordinate with installation schedulers &municipalities to schedule post-installation jobsite inspections.
- Coordinate with installation crews to ensure completion commitments are met prior to inspector arrival at job site. Meet with inspectors at jobsites as required.
- Follow-up with municipalities to ensure all jobs are finalized within timing requirements
- Investigate & resolve code compliance issues with local building officials and installation department
- Visit 2-4 jobsites weekly and perform walkthrough installation inspection; report findings to management
- Update computer systems with current &accurate information regarding jobsite inspections
- Perform on-site inspections; communicate required items to homeowners; perform assessments of job sites with outstanding customer issues as required.
- Back-up/support Installation schedulers and other office staff
- Perform minor warranty service as needed
- Audit/Track sub-contractor insurance compliance
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of construction and/or window industry; construction management or coordination experience preferred; Renewal installation procedure knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of building permit requirements
- Knowledge of universal building code requirements
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office and database applications
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
Jessup, MD US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.