Product Manager - (22244)
- Work with sales, marketing, and product development to develop and implement the product line strategy. Own the product line to both our customers and our business partners.
- Be the voice of the customer in product development projects
- Interact with large customers as the face of product development
- Be the liason between marketing and product development
- Develop, implement, and own the product line strategy.
- Work with product development and marketing to identify new product development opportunities, line extensions, and product improvements
- Own project financial metrics – profitability, business case, etc. Provide key inputs to new product development business cases and be able to assess and communicate risk vs. reward.
- Understand the competitive landscape and provide that expertise in decision making.
- Develop field communication and support customer service in product changes.
- Generally will not have direct supervisory responsibility; may have work direction responsibility. Responsible for supporting product line initiatives and negotiating outcomes with multiple stakeholders.
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business related field, MBA preferred
Seven or more years of business experience, with mimumum of three years of product marketing experince
Knowledge of market research and product assessment techniques
Excellent analytical skills
Strong project management skills
Excellent organizational skills
Capable of understanding developing tecnologies and be able to apply them to create unique business solutions
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Strong presentation skills
Bayport, MN US