Strategic Account Manager - (22551_1)
The position is responsible for developing and managing Andersen Enterprise business with large national and/or regional Strategic Enterprise Accounts for both Andersen and Silver Line products. Responsible for creating national or regional programs to profitably grow Andersen Enterprise share.
Secure large strategic accounts by developing relationships with key decision maker(s) and managing contract negotiations.
Increase revenue and maximize profits with Andersen's most critical customers, focusing on retention and market penetration.
Establish Andersen Enterprise business partnership with for all assigned accounts.
Understand customer needs to uncover additional opportunities within accounts across all products.
Coordinate internal resources and collaborate with field sales team to ensure a high level of customer service across all account locations within a national account.
Support strategic accounts through briefings, deliverables, messaging, collateral, etc.
Manage local pipleline and forcast for accounts.
Develop and implement action plans that increase Andersen Enterprise product presence with area managers to deliver anticipated sales results.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Direction of Others: Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant, progressive experience in business is required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An MBA and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial construction management, codes and regulations in residential and commercial is required.
- Proven skills and ability in selling national accounts and executive level relationship management. Skilled at networking within a large corporation and ability to leverage these contacts into leads and business.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation skills with large contracts and a successful history of closing major opportunities.
- Ability to develop comprehensive and complex customer value propositions and solutions in partnership-focused environment.
- Strong understanding of corporate level business dynamics, long term strategic focus, mastery of industry trends and business management practices, as well as able to conduct large scale financial analysis.
Dallas, TX US