Learning & Performance Specialist - (22554)
- Consult with Andersen business division leaders to identify critical human performance improvement strategies for division employees, channel partners, and customers that result in increased employee capability and productivity, engagement, and professional/career development opportunities.
- Drive the creation and implementation of learning and performance support tools, resources and training that are tailored to the specific products, processes and systems of the assigned business division, and which are an integral part of the company’s overall learning and organizational development system.
- Interact with the division management team and employees to understand business plans, priorities, issues and needs and lead the identification and implementation of learning and performance improvement solutions.
- Identify the non-learning root causes of human and organizational performance issues and make recommendations that will address them.
- For learning-related interventions, develop objectives, content outlines, and evaluation criteria for learning solutions.
- Design and develop learning solutions that use a variety of delivery methods, partnering effectively with SMEs and members of the CL&D team as appropriate.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of all training programs for division employees and for channel partner/customer employees.
- Draw upon central curriculum library to build learning solutions targeted to internal and external audiences.
- Develop and maintain online repositories of training and performance support materials accessed by internal and external client groups.
- Maintain and coordinate training aids and course materials used in the implementation of external training.
- Support the implementation of Lean/AMS training within the division.
- Track, analyze and report on training metrics as appropriate.
- Ensure all division activities are consistent and integrated with Corporate L&D strategies and standards.
- Provide input and recommendations regarding learning and OD practice standards.
- Provide coaching, support and leadership to others who develop and deliver training.
- Continually enhance our methods and materials based on best practices in the industry, emerging technologies, vendor resources and products, business unit requirements and expectations, and feedback from customers, trainers and associates.
- Follow project management methodologies to ensure assigned project tasks meet cost, timeliness and quality requirements.
- Participate in long-term Corporate Learning & Development planning and improvement processes.
- May provide direction to others involved in collaborating on instructional design or those delivering training.
- May provide direction and/or project management lead to external training vendors or curriculum developers.
- Bachelors degree in HRD, training, or instructional design, or equivalent experience and demonstrated skills and abilities
- Minimum 7 years experience designing, developing, and implementing technical and soft skills training programs
- Experience supporting, or as a professional in, a sales, customer service or retail group
- Experience as an internal consultant and skilled in applying a performance consulting approach to client relations
- Understanding of and extensive experience utilizing learner-centered approaches, such as accelerated learning, in the design and development of learning solutions
- Understanding of current approaches in applying technology in learning solutions and experience implementing e-Learning and web-based programs.
- Advanced skill using Microsoft Office applications (Word & PowerPoint)
- Experience working in project teams
- Ability to work closely with subject matter experts to produce learning materials
- Eye for quality and consistency and strong attention to detail
- Resiliency and tolerance of ambiguity
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong influence skills
- Results orientation
- Customer orientation
Oak Park Heights, MN US