Staff Auditor I - (22557)
Conduct reviews and audits of Company’s business processes and subsidiaries to evaluate effectiveness of control environment. The Associate Auditor will be assigned responsibility to conduct less complex projects that require limited auditing experience and for which standard audit programs generally exist.
The Associate Auditor, under direct management supervision, will assist in performing financial, operational, and compliance audits and reviews to support Department Audit Plan objectives.
- Prepare referenced work papers documenting work performed.
- Timely draft audit reports that include appropriate audit findings and management recommendations.
- Maintain professional manner when working with others and maintain objectivity when performing audits consistent with the Institute of Internal Auditing Standards.
- Complete assignments within the audit plan hours.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- One or more years of audit or related experience.
- Basic understanding of audit procedures and work paper documentation.
- General knowledge of internal controls and business processes.
- Ability to write clear and concise management reports.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Working knowledge Audit Command Language (ACL) preferred.
- CPA or CIA preferred.
- Ability to travel and work under flexible schedule.
- Strong initiative and drive.
Finance and Accounting
Oak Park Heights, MN US