- Work with the Digital Marketing Strategy Specialist to drive effective media lead generation activities through TV, newspaper, direct mail, several digital initiatives, and other key marketing vehicles for retail locations.
- Work with existing media budgets of locations to ensure appropriate numbers of leads are generated.
- Identify and implement media lead generation best practices.
- Identifies emerging trends and makes recommendations.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and a test/learn plan for a sub-segment.
- Assist with the negotiation, purchasing and placing of media advertising for retail operations.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Analyze seasonal promotions, creative and other marketing tactics for media vehicles.
- Manage existing web-based advertising and marketing programs.
- Develop and implement new marketing strategies for the Renewal by Andersen website.
- Manage the day-to-day setup of marketing vehicles on existing customer service reporting system.
- Responsible for working with creative marketing staff to promote and implement best media marketing tactics and strategies.
- Become embedded in all other aspects of the company-owned retail operation (including in-home selling, installation, operations, and customer service) to fully understand their impact on the customer experience.
- Responsible for working with outside marketing vendors to ensure marketing messages are placed timely and accurately.
Bachelor's degree in business or similar field
Minimum of 3 years marketing experience involving advertising promotions and lead generation
Previous negotiating, buying and placement experience with newspaper, direct mail, and digital marketing vehicles.
Website based marketing and advertising experience involving organic and paid search programs.
Previous forecasting and budgeting experience involving individual marketing programs.
Ability to maintain a positive outlook while managing various tasks and operatin within strict deadlines.
Strong understanding of media marketing vehicles (newspaper, direct mail, web).
Strong understanding of new customer acquisition tactics and strategies
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Strong computer experience (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word).