Maintenance, Facilities, and Security Manager - (22524)
- To manage a sound, cost effective maintenance program of preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance, throughout manufacturing. Oversee facilities programs and functions; ensuring alignment between the Menominee location and the enterprise. Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by establishing and enforcing security policies and procedures.
- Manage, mentor, and motivate direct reports, providing training and development to optimize their performance and personal growth. Communicate performance standards and expectations to associates, recognizing and rewarding individual and team accomplishments and counseling performance problems.
- Plans, schedules and directs in-house staff and external contractors in the maintenance of company building and grounds, and ensures compliance with federal, state, and local codes (fire, building, electrical, etc.). Develops and maintains an operating budget to ensure that such maintenance is carried out on a cost-effective basis. Ensures operation facility by overseeing the regular maintenance of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning.
- Plans, develops and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimizing operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Accountable for security programs, ensuring all security devices are functional and tested at proper intervals. Oversees security records, test and access logs.
- Ensure that all necessary systems are in place to execute the work order system, planning and scheduling, preventive and predictive maintenance activities.
- Oversees and directs all building renovations. To ensure that such renovations occur within budgeted levels and conform to company specifications, obtains and prepares cost estimates; coordinates all construction, remodeling and repair projects; and inspects completed work. Drawing on expertise in facilities management, makes recommendations regarding the selection of outside contractors.
- Establish relationships with vendors: Negotiate prices and contracts, order materials and supplies handle landlord/tenant relationships.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5 year’s maintenance management and securities experience.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Experience leading and working with personnel in areas of development, coaching, career planning, performance evaluations and feedback, staffing plans, recruitment, employee conflict resolution, employee relations, etc.
- Must be a highly organized, self motivated person who can work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Experience working within a Lean Manufacturing and TPM environment.
- Strong ability to communicate with and influence all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated experience with change management.
- Technical abilities include knowledge of trouble shooting with in areas of mechanical, electrical, low voltage electronics, hydraulics
Menomonie, WI US