HR Coordinator I/II - (22326)
Provides support to human resources function, carrying out responsibilities in the following areas: HRIS, staffing, records retention, employee relations facilitation and payroll troubleshooting and interface. Coordinates and plans employee & special events. Performs staffing duties for production positions, including attending job fairs, ad placement, application screening, interviewing and selection and orientation. Supports a large site (200 + employees) or multiple sites.
Coordinating recruiting efforts through ad placement, postings at local job centers, colleges and other highly visible outlets to ensure adequate applicant flow and diverse applicant pool.
Screening, interviewing and selecting candidates for temporary positions, both through staffing service and Company summer temporary program
Coordinates necessary pre-employment testing
Acts as liaison between Company and staffing service partners
Coordinates full-time production associate hiring selection and process.
Participates in new hire orientation process and ensures all required paperwork and benefits forms are filled out correctly and processed through the ESC.
Coordinates voluntary/involuntary layoff and return processes.
- Enters new employees into system. Runs queries for information as needed to support delivery partners.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS FACILITATION
Visible and accessible to all associates, providing policy clarification, answering routine HR-related inquiries and referring complex matters to management and/or HR Generalist.
Coordinate various associate meetings, including scheduling, invitations, room arrangements, lunches, maintaining attendance records.
Oversees special events for staff by coordinating committees and schedules, and staying within budget.
Maintains facility bulletin boards.
Participates in community partnership events and activities.
- Compiles information and creates stand-up meeting notes for production supervisors.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with records retention policy and applicable legal requirements. Acts as site liaison in troubleshooting associate issues relating to payroll, timekeeping and benefits.
- Identify process improvements.
- Assist department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all manufacturing & operations associates.
- Coordinates and monitors production associate merit increases and performance reviews
- Exempt and office non-exempt timekeeper and back-up for production timekeeper. Maintains calendar of office associate schedules.
- Provides training and direction for other system users.
- Assists associates with medical leave related questions and paperwork, coordinating with Corporate Health Services.
- Assists associates and supervisors in the return-to-work process.
- Coordinates the scheduling of shoe mobile, Flu shots, Red Cross, etc.
- Coordinates administrative processes between Health Services and Medical Providers and the site.
- May assess if restricted duty work can be accommodated.
- Tracks associates on long-term disability process.
Provides back-up administrative support as necessary.
Occasionally provide direction to administrative staff and HR interns.
Associate's degree or equivalent work experience is required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in progressive HR support role.
Experience with the staffing process (screening, interviewing, etc.)
Highly motivated with ability to pro-actively provide support
Capable of independently managing multiple tasks/projects in a professional, efficient manner
Excellent customer service & follow-through skills
Outstanding desktop computer skills (MS Office applications)
Experience with PeopleSoft/Oracle and Kronos applications.
Ability to exercise sound judgment and strict confidentiality standards
North Branch, MN US