Executive Administrative Assistant II - (22512)
We are looking for a proactive, detail oriented professional to provide administrative support for our Senior Vice President/Chief Technology Officer and other Directors within the Research, Development and Innovation organization at Andersen Corporation.
This role requires handling sensitive and confidential information on a regular basis and there will be frequent interaction with executives in and outside of Andersen as well as Board Members and Community Leaders. As such, the successful applicant must conduct themselves with a high degree of poise, business etiquette, and discretion.
This is an exciting position that will allow opportunities to demonstrate results and take your skills to new levels while making a contribution to the industry leading window and door manufacturer.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling, preparing the environment, and serving as a primary contact for daily and long-range meetings; creating documents for meeting (e.g. agendas, handouts, etc.); completing, storing & distributing meeting minutes or notes as required; following through on action items as appropriate. Must work with other leaders and/or administrative assistants for scheduling. Travel to off-site meeting locations as needed.
- File management (hardcopy and electronic) following legal retention requirements and internal processes
- Coordinating travel arrangements and coordinating completion of expense reports
- Preparing, proofing and distributing correspondence; handle incoming mail, complete mailing projects
- Maintain calendars & schedule; manage email in-boxes; answer, screen, follow up on phone calls on voice mails as needed
- Facilitate appropriate internal processes (e.g. invoice processing, P-cards, time reporting); review expenses against budget & take steps to correct issues as needed.
- Compose, prepare and distribute reports, materials and documents (e.g. presentations, department
Communications, spreadsheets, charts, etc.)
- Coordinate and complete special projects as assigned; may act as project liaison with delivery partners
- Maintain standard work for position
- Provide information and direction on behalf of executive to business partners
- Provide back up to other administrative personnel as required with core coverage hours between 8AM and 4PM
- Other duties as required
Excellent writing and communication skills
Advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint, and Microsoft Office suite
Ability to manage multiple and/or time dependent activities
Flexibility, cooperation and negotiation skills
Bayport, MN US