Supply Chain Analyst - Logistics Technology - (22413)
Andersen Corporation is seeking an Supply Chain Analyst at our Oak Park Heights, MN location. This position is responsible for leading project teams to solve complex problems that cross multiple value streams, functions, businesses, and/or large user base. The Associate Supply Chain Analyst takes a new perspective on existing solutions while coaching and training others with less experience.
The Supply Chain Analyst may perform supply chain analytics involved in demand and resource planning, capacity analyses across the Value Stream. This position will work with the Value Stream to manage machine and labor capacity including crew sizing, overtime and prepare/interpret supply chain information to support Value Stream initiatives.
The Supply Chain Analyst may lead the development of new supply chains across the value stream (plan, source, make, deliver) for new product and process development in a project role within a single site; develop and complete project work plans, provide required status reports. In addition, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze, develop recommendations, and lead implementation of single site or moderate risk level continuous improvements to business tools and processes
- Coach others on understanding, analyzing, and interpreting data and information.
- Develops and delivers business plans or models to the business unit to support the business strategy.
- Communicate project status to management including status reports and formal updates
- Requires ability to define intermediate risk or intermediate level problems, collect data, analyze data, offer solutions, and implement to achieve the desired results.
- Facilitate intermediate teams and meetings having explicit objectives and scope. Lead kaizen events.
- Facilitate cross functional value stream/process mapping
- Ability to work independently and thrive in non-hierarchical organization.
- A team leader on tactical projects and/or directs the work of others within projects or process improvement activities.
- 4 year degree in engineering, business, or technology with 3-6 years’ experience preferred.
- Master knowledge of relevant supply chain technologies such as ERP, Manufacturing Executions Systems, Warehouse Management systems
- Demonstrates competency to coach others in ERP systems, data mining and data reporting
- Demonstrates knowledge of and coaches others on Lean tools including Pull, 5Y, PDCA, kaizen facilitation, A3 thinking, and waste elimination.
- Builds strong working relationships with internal and/or external customers
- Identifies unexpressed customer needs and potential products/ services to meet those needs
- Is self-sufficient and motivated to take action and grow and develop
- Provides peer-to-peer coaching and developmental feedback to others
- Is quick to recognize situations where change is needed and takes steps to implement change
- Independently composes written materials and proposals that conveys information clearly and concisely
- Achieves the desired outcome even when faced with obstacles or delays
- Learns negotiation and conflict management techniques between two or more parties in a manner that provides a win-win solution for all
- Facilitates cross functional teams including meetings, kaizen events, and projects
Oak Park Heights, MN US