Retail Marketing Supervisor - (22485)
Assist the Event & Retail Manager to cost effectively drive non-media lead generation and local awareness primarily through: showrooms, corporate/retail partnerships, community groups, job site marketing and company created events. Secondarily through: events/shows and more.
- Recruit, hire & train staff for internal & external Retail space
- Communicates with individuals and groups outside the organization, representing the local RbA CORO to Homeowner Associations, current customers, the public, local business partners and other external sources with the intent of finding the best venues & partnerships where the local RbA CORO can generate qualified leads. Follows through on execution of those partnerships.
- Manage schedules of internal & external retail teams
- Manage execution of showroom events with intention of lead generation, through direction to showroom leads/reps
- Tracks expenses & leads, sales, etc. from all showrooms, showroom events, retail partnerships and company-created lead gen opportunities to help determine cost effectiveness for future participation
- Staffs showrooms, events, partnerships, etc. as needed and assists Retail & Event Manager with any additional workload related to events/showrooms/retail/HOA marketing, etc.
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
Supervising Andersen Showroom Leads
Supervising Andersen Showroom Representatives
Supervising Temporary Showroom Staff
Supervising Temporary Retail Team Staff
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, SKILL AND/OR COMPENTENCY REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications preferred or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities
- Requires 1 to 2 years of experience in planning events
- Strong project management skills, including attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of events, sponsorships & local programs
- Ability to understand the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and Word
Roseville, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.