Andersen Corporation is the market leader and most recognized and most used brand among builders in the window and patio door industry. The Andersen Division features these product lines: Silver Line®, American Craftsman®, 100 Series, 200 Series, 400 Series, A-Series and E-Series. It also includes storm doors and Wieland products. Also, in 1995 Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window & door replacement experience. In 2006, Andersen Corporation purchased Silver Line Window and Door Company. Now known as Silver Line by Andersen Corporation which is the #1 manufacture of vinyl windows and doors.
Consider becoming part of our highly collaborative yet richly challenging Culture
VALUE STREAM TEAM LEAD
If you are looking for growth opportunities in Warehouse environment and have a mindset of continuous improvement then this is the position for YOU!
To ensure the continuous flow of production that meets planned output while identifying and escalating issues and improvements. Fill in to support operations as needed. Support and participate in 5S activities, elimination of waste and updating of standardized work processes.
Participate in stand up meetings, lead as required.
Ensure safety standards are met.
Coach, train and support associates within the area.
Establish, maintain and improve standardized work.
Verify accuracy of production and quality reporting.
Maintain and improve workplace organization.
Understand and perform root cause analysis and implement irreversible corrective action.
Lead the resolution of complex problems.
Understands business unit interdependencies (manufacturing and functional groups) across the manufacturing site.
Operate and train on all PIT equipment within area.
Contribute your knowledge and improvement ideas by being actively engaged in continuous improvement program
Attend and participate in continuous improvement events such as formal and informal Kaizen events
Support and participate in 5S activities, elimination of waste and updating of standardized work processes.
Challenge status quo values in a open and positive manner by contributing ideas, suggestions and knowledge
Accept goals that increase based on continuous improvement.
Learn, understand and implement Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Participate in Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) activities including training, meetings and gathering data to support overall equipment effectiveness
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced comprehension of Warehouse Management System tools and software
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to train and coach others
- Willingness to grow, develop and improve all processes
- +2 years of proven warehouse experience
- Must be able to use computers and scanning equipment
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to articulate problems and solutions verbally
- Ability and skills to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Familiarity with inventory management systems a plus
- Able to work any and all overtime
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Training & career progression