Warehouse Logistics Operator II - (22443)
Andersen Corporation is the market leader and most recognized brand among builders in the window and patio door industry with +11,000 employees. The Andersen Division features product lines like Silver Line®, American Craftsman®, 100 Series, 200 Series, 400 Series, A-Series and E-Series.
Also, in 1995 Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window & door replacement experience. In 2006, Andersen Corporation purchased Silver Line Window and Door Company. Now known as Silver Line by Andersen Corporation, which is the #1 manufacture of vinyl windows and doors that are energy efficient, low maintenance solution that add beauty and charm to any home.
Consider becoming part of our highly collaborative yet richly challenging Culture
Logistics Operator II
If you are looking for growth opportunities in Warehouse environment and have a mindset of continuous improvement then this is the position for YOU!
Responsibilities for a warehouse function including, but not limited to, picking, cross-docking, packing and receiving. Incumbent supports continuous improvement initiatives and operates within AMS standards.
Some Responsibilities include the following:
- Unload and sorts products from inbound deliveries using warehouse management systems tools ( RF gun, label printer...)
- Picks, pack products (windows, doors, screens...) and stage gated CHEP pallets from products shelves and/or manufacturing lines per customer orders.
- Enters product bar-code, count and other information for shipping label
- Moves product around the warehouse on a cart or PIT
- Replenishes stock on shelving in the warehouse
- Assist other operators complete the necessary work to fulfill business needs
- Use warehouse management system tools including but not limited to RF gun, label printers, PC's....
- Stores products on shelves per operations standards
- Prepares products for shipping
- Operates and maintain PIT equipment per standards
- Perform general housekeeping duties
- Attend and participate in appropriate training and development programs
- Work in a safe manner and follow safety policies. Help ensure co-workers are working safely and following safety policies
- Participate in 5S activities
- Participate in kaizen events and sustain improvements made from those events
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification preferred
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- PIT certification
- Must be able to use computers and scanning equipment
- Safe record while operating machines that transport materials
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to articulate problems and solutions verbally
- Ability and skills to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Familiarity with inventory management systems a plus
- Able to work any and all overtime
Douglasville, GA US