Retail Service Rep II - (22451)
- Focus is on providing customer service for delivery partners/customers.
- Analyze customer information, identify, and recommend actions.
- Process orders/requests.
- Responds to customer (homeowner)/delivery partner requests/inquiries.
- Processes complex orders/requests, with 100% accuracy from intake to filing.
- Ensures customer management system is updated appropriately.
- Clarifies, diagnoses, and resolves customer order issues.
- Schedules appointments with homeowners.
- Creates packets or other materials as required for sales fulfillment process.
- Prepares customer correspondence.
- Identifies and implements ways to improve overall level of service.
- Communicates order fulfillment process information to internal delivery partners and provides customer/delivery partner feedback.
- Administers programs, e.g. customer referral program.
- May train others in office and customer service processes.
- May create purchase orders, process payments or process receipts.
- Responsible for intermediate to complex level tasks.
- Generally standard procedures, but with exceptions.
- Able to provide back-up to other team members.
- Advanced knowledge of RbA products/ services.
- Intermediate knowledge of customers/delivery partners.
- Intermediate knowledge of retail processes within multiple RbA business functions.
- Works under general supervision following defined procedures; requires some judgment in application.
- Serve as a department/corporate project team member.
- Advanced knowledge of technical and business tools.
- Advanced understanding of order fulfillment process.
DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
- On occasion trains others on processes.
- Assists employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-4 years work experience to include order processing work.
- Demonstrated word processing, spreadsheet and general computer skills.
- Strong phone etiquette & verbal skills to facilitate problem resolution.
- Intermediate writing skills.
- Able to determine customer needs and assist in resolving issues for assigned area.
- Knowledge of Products/Services.
- Time Management
- Results orientation
Roseville, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.