· Manages logistics of physical inventory according to established Inventory System, including organizing the warehouse for inventory.
· Analyzes installation schedules & job information to ensure site materials are available as required to meet schedules; monitors usage of stock items; ensures stock levels are appropriate based on ongoing business needs.
· Plans and schedules work activities of warehouse. Documents best practices.
· When needed, provides daily work direction to supplemental staff.
· Coordinates the receiving, storing and shipping of merchandise and materials; handles and protects inventory property to avoid physical damage; Secures warehouse contents against loss and/or damage
· Negotiates best price for stock items, including volume discounts where appropriate; submits purchase orders.
· Locates special/non-standard & long lead time items (e.g. casings, special coil colors, shingles, siding, hardware, ornate blocks); negotiates best price; provides price & schedule information to sales representatives and coordinates installation schedulers.
· Maintains stock of tools, blades and other installation tools; monitors usage; ensures tools and equipment are returned& in safe condition.
· Coordinates, schedules, and manages all activities associate with removal of construction waste.
· Implement and then manage recycling program.
· Meets Renewal standards for quality and customer satisfaction.
· Meets internal commitments to co-workers satisfaction.
· Maintains a neat, clean, and safe environment.
· Able to research and resolve difficult situations.
· Works under limited supervision requiring advanced process knowledge exercise of judgment in overall Standard Operating Procedures to contribute to improvement efforts.