Field Service Technician - (22351)
Andersen Corporation, the most recognized and largest window company in the world, is searching for a motivated in home professional Service Technician. The selected professional will be responsible to make in home repairs and repairs on job sites. We are looking for team players with a history of superior workmanship.
- Promotes excellent long-term customer business relations while representing Andersen in a superior professional manner.
- Repairs windows / doors and installs replacement parts and product on the jobsite independently or as part of a team, as necessary.
- Must possess the ability to assess construction issues as they relate to the installation and performance of our window and doors.
- Experience in glazing or fenestration is welcomed.
- Travels to assigned service areas via vehicle and maintains proper vehicle and equipment maintenance.
- Possesses working knowledge of all applicable safety procedures and conscientiously engages safe work practices in all work activities.
- Other duties as assigned
2 + years window repair experience, both wood and vinyl
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to recognize situations that would impact customer expectations and provide solutions
Demonstrate analytical problem solving and decision making skills
Ability to maintain perspective in resolving conflicts
Solid communication skills to include lite computer work
Clean driving / background record
The desire to be on the most outstanding service team in the industry
Hartford, CT US