Supply Chain Analyst - (22410)
Andersen Corporation is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst at our Dubuque, IA location. This position manages and analyzes single site or moderate risk supply chain activities. Develops single level supply chain business models to achieve improvements within business processes, demand planning, capacity mgmt. inventory mgmt or logistics costs. Makes decisions involving a moderate degree of complexity under time constraints. Provides input for developing supply chain processes and procedures. Requires a high level of strategic thinking versus limited tactical execution. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and support single site or moderate risk level changes to business tools and processes
- Coach the Specialist on analyzing, testing and documenting processes using defined standards and methodologies.
- Analyze single site or moderate level materials and sources to recommend improvements and/or enhancements
- Lead moderate and mid-level projects implementing process changes
- Communicate project status to management: status reports, formal updates
- Coach Specialist and train customers on new and modified processes.
- Identify and establish single site or moderate level policies and procedures for the supply chain.
- Develops and delivers business plans or models to the business unit and develops issue resolution strategy.
- Requires ability to define intermediate risk or intermediate level problems, collect data, analyze data, offer solutions, and implement to achieve the desired results.
- Recognize, develop and complete strategic with some tactical level work plans for single site or moderate risk projects.
- Develop and implement business process improvements
- Facilitate intermediate teams having explicit objectives and scope.
- Lead single site or moderate level cross-functional projects.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in non-hierarchical organization.
- Seldom requires supervision.
- Requires a 4 year degree in Engineering, Business, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Builds strong working relationships with internal and/or external customers
- Identifies unexpressed customer needs and potential products/ services to meet those needs
- Willingly accepts assignments that will expand his/her capabilities
- Seeks opportunities to learn from others who have more experience and tenure in the organization
- Actively participates in creation of own development plans
- Is quick to recognize situations where change is needed and takes steps to implement change
- Supports organizational change (e.g., asks questions, abandons past ways of doing things, etc.)
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills
- Independently composes written materials and proposals that convey information clearly and concisely
- Builds reciprocal working relationships with people from across organization or with customers
- Builds trust with others by acting in a way that is consistent with group/organizational expectations
- Takes responsibility for addressing critical roadblocks to achieving goals
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency about results
- Demonstrates a breadth of technical/functional knowledge outside of core specialty
- Creates technical best practices and teaches them internally
- Seeks out and works effectively with others who have different perspectives, backgrounds and/or styles
- Informs managers of delays or problems in his/her work that may affect projects
- Learns how to use time management techniques to make efficient use of own time and show respect for others’ time
- Gains a basic understanding of how to get things done in the organization
Dubuque, IA US