Marketing Manager - (22259)
The position Renewal Marketing Manager reports to the RbA Marketing Director. Effective lead generation is the key and start to the Renewal business model. This position will be the functional expert and responsible for lead generation, leading a team that develops and implements marketing plans to cost-effectively deliver the quantity and quality appointments needed for company-owned retail locations.
- Ownership of non-traditional marketing (door-to-door).
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics to deliver annual budgeted appointments for RbA’s company-owned locations.
- Determine number and timing of marketing campaigns and vehicle mix. Serve as project leader for marketing campaigns during the year, leading kick-off meetings and ensuring lists, offers and creative are developed and implemented according to schedule.
- Execute direct mail campaigns for company-owned locations; including setting and establishing segmentation criteria, market specific demographics, securing rental lists, coordinating and overseeing vendor print and delivery.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key marketing business partners and vendors, including, web site, search engine optimization, newspapers, marriage mail vehicles, inserts, TV and radio, paid search.. Minimize marketing costs through aggressive price negotiation and maximizing the strategic relationships where possible for the network.
- Analyze efficacy of marketing actions including measuring response rates, spending, testing, cost per appointment, marketing to sales ratio and estimated incremental revenues.
- Participate on the marketing council to increase the sharing of marketing best practices across the network and maximize utilization of vendors when possible
- Development and implementation of social media strategies to increase lead generation through these channels and to utilize as a PR platform.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Renewal’s web marketing strategies, Manage and assist with implementing all web based marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for developing annual appointment budget and lead generation expense budget for company-owned retail locations.
- Responsible for managing a group of ~25 people, including 5 direct reports
- Ensure affiliate partners are made aware of corporate marketing initiatives sufficiently in advance.
- Identify opportunities for affiliates to participate in corporate marketing initiatives (e.g. direct mail) as well as providing ways to easily facilitate their inclusion.
- Develop marketing budgets consistent with corporate objectives.
- Manage budgets in cost effective manner and in alignment with company standards.
- Develop marketing staffing plan needed to meet corporate objectives.
- Hire, train, and manage staffing of marketing department.
Adherence to brand/legal standards:
- Key liaison with Renewal by Andersen brand/graphic design team to ensure application of overall brand identity standards in corporate marketing initiatives.
- In accordance with policies, obtain legal and product development review of all appropriate information.
- Direct marketing professional with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a corporate environment
- A strong marketing generalist and a direct marketing specialist (direct consumer preferred)
- Must be familiar with the latest offline and online marketing tools, trends and techniques and be able to apply them to Renewal by Andersen’s business
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills and proficient in database management and mining
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, possess strong presentational skills and enjoy success in a team environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have experience managing in a matrixed environment plus experience managing external agency resources
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related area. Continuing education or MBA a plus.
Cottage Grove, MN US
Renewal by Andersen Corp.